The advent of water heating systems has allowed household chores such as washing dishes and doing laundry, along with tasks like bathing, to be completed much more efficiently and effectively. Life would be awfully inconvenient and uncomfortable if we didn’t have water heaters.
It’s why the status of these appliances are of the utmost importance to homeowners. Tankless water heaters come with even more benefits and can save you money in the long run. If you live in the Brooklyn, NY area, you can call on NY HVAC Services for tankless water heater installation and tankless water heater repair services at any time.
Interested in saving money on your next service call? Start by reading our coupons page today.
Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters, as you might have guessed from the name, don’t need a water tank to operate like traditional water heaters. These appliances are connected directly into your home’s plumbing. It’s the source of each of the following benefits:
- Water is only warmed up as needed, which increases efficiency
- Since it’s hooked up directly with a home’s plumbing it delivers unlimited hot water
- There are few parts, which means fewer things can go wrong
- By removing the old water tank you get extra space
- Tankless water heaters have a much longer life expectancy
These appliances are far easier to take care of than traditional water heaters and could potentially save you money down the line when it comes to repair and utility costs. Call for a technician if you’re ready to reap the rewards tankless water heater installation has to offer.
When Do You Need Tankless Water Heater Replacement?
Water heaters are only designed to function for so long. Every one of these appliances will run its course sooner or later. Here are a few indicators that your unit may be ready to be replaced by a tankless water heater:
- Steadily increasing charges on your utility bill
- Physical damage to the appliance, which may impact efficiency
- Older units require more frequent repairs, which add up in cost
- Water heaters that are 10-15 years old are ripe for replacement
A water heater whose efficiency continues to decrease will only cost you more money in the long run. While installing a tankless water heater may cost a lot upfront, it may end up paying for itself due to the savings you get each month via utility charges.
Have a look at our latest reviews to see what people in your area are saying about our business.